- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup shallots, minced
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup (about 3 ounces) Wisconsin parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Assorted fresh vegetables (carrots, celery, jicama, peppers), cut into sticks for dipping
Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and sauté until fragrant and golden, 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
In bowl of food processor, combine sour cream, parmesan, basil, tarragon and shallots. Process until well blended. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with assorted vegetable sticks.