- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups mixed baby or chopped greens
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 container (4.4 ounces) fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) Wisconsin brick cheese, cut in small cubes (about 1/2 inch)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) Wisconsin string cheese, cut into small cubes (about 1/2 inch)
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Slowly add oil, whisking to combine; set aside.
In large bowl, combine mixed greens and remaining ingredients. Add dressing, tossing well.